Welcome to JaxBeachCondos.com
Hi, thanks for visiting www.JaxBeachCondos.com. My name is Renee L. Baron. I am a Florida Licensed Real Estate Broker and have been involved in the Jacksonville Real Estate world since 1985. In 1999, I became involved in the development and sale of condominiums in beautiful Jacksonville Beach. In 2000, I moved to Jax Beach to live the Jax Beach Life....biking to stores, restaurants, bank & the post office. It's a good day at the beach when you don't have to start the car.
If you are interested in houses, condos, townhomes, or your own beach-get-away I can help you live the Jax Beach Life, too!
I am an Independent Real Estate Broker which allows me the autonomy to customize our relationship. In addition, I have worked directly with many developers, banks and contractors. These relationships have given me valuable experience in everything from concrete to contracts.
Please call or text me at 904-334-1476; or email Renee@JaxBeachCondos.com for more information.
www.JaxBeachRentals.com for furnished beachfront vacation rentals.
Local tides, sun and moon chart from USHARBORS.com
Jax Beach EVENTS and www.betterjaxbeach.com
Jax Beach & Neptune Beach Utilities (electric, water) Services via Beaches Energy Services
Atlantic Beach Utilities via JEA - Jacksonville Electric Authority
City of Jacksonville COJ (and Duval County)
Jacksonville newspaper - Florida Times Union
Local Beaches Newspaper: Beaches Leader
Italian Study Group of Troy - Started by my Mom.
Jax Facts :
- Mayo Clinic opens new Hospital in 2008; Providing world-class specialty care in one location.
- Medical Destinations: Come to heal and stay to play! Jacksonville and Northeast Florida is home to:
- Home to PGA The PLAYERS Championship held May of each year.
- #13 on U.S. Most Popular Beaches From July 2014 - The Daily Beast set out for the third year to find which shores are attracting the most beach blankets.
- Forbes Magazine ranked Jacksonville second on their list of Cities Winning The Battle For The Biggest Growth Sector In The U.S.
- Ranked one of the top 15 "Best Cities for Corporate Headquarters" by Business Facilities magazine
- Host city for the 2005 NFL Super Bowl #39.
- PGA Tour Headquarters
- A true golfer's paradise with legendary golf courses including TPC, Sawgrass, Valley Course, Stadium Course, Ocean Course, WGV / World Golf Village, King and the Bear, North Hampton, South Hampton and so many more.
- ATP America Headquarters - Association of Tennis Professionals
Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Direct all questions, comments and inquiries to Renee L. Baron, Inc.
Florida Licensed Real Estate Broker
PO Box 50884, Jacksonville Beach, Florida 32240-0884
Mobile/Text: (904) 334-1476