· Medical Destinations: Come to heal and stay to play! Jacksonville and Northeast Florida is home to:
· St. Vincent's Health Care nationally ranked Cardiovascular Program;
· Home to PGA The PLAYERS Championship held March of each year.
· One of U.S. Most Popular Beaches .
· Forbes Magazine ranked Jacksonville second on their list of Cities Winning The Battle For The Biggest Growth Sector In The U.S.
· Ranked one of the top 15 "Best Cities for Corporate Headquarters" by Business Facilities magazine
· Host city for the 2005 NFL Super Bowl #39.
· A true golfer's paradise with legendary golf courses including TPC, Sawgrass, Valley Course, Stadium Course, Ocean Course, WGV / World Golf Village, King and the Bear, North Hampton, South Hampton and so many more.